- About the Department
- Information for applicants
- Students life
Опубліковано 2 years назад
Specialty 8.050107 Economics of enterprise
The qualification that is assigned
Master of business Economics
Master (second cycle of higher education)
Special requirements for admission
No, enrolment is held on General terms of entry
Special regulations (conditions) on recognition of prior learning
(formal, non-formal, informal)
The profile of the program
Students gain the necessary knowledge and practical skills in the following areas: financial management, personnel management, strategic enterprise management, project management, economic diagnostics, management of potential of enterprise, international management, management of enterprises, the study and examination of business projects, management of anti-crisis activities of enterprises, management of competitiveness of the enterprise.
The degree programme is 90 ECTS credits, including compulsory disciplines – 31 credit, discipline selection of the Institute – 19 credits, subjects of free choice of the student cluster 1 – 28 of credits, subjects of free choice of the student cluster 2 – 28 credits, practical training – 12 credits.
Key learning outcomes
Masters in business Economics is capable of performing organizational-administrative and information-analytical work in the following areas:
Occupational profiles of graduates with examples
Master specialty 8.050107 – “Economics of enterprise” is prepared to perform professional duties in one or more economic activities:
– Financial activities: financial leasing; control and regulation portfolio of assets.
– Real estate operations, services to legal entities: research and development in industry of Humanities and social Sciences (Economics, organization and management); market research and public opinion survey (the study of potential markets for the goods and services demand of the consumer); consultation on questions of commercial activity and management (providing advice and practical assistance to state and private enterprises and organizations in planning, organizational issues, leverage and control information for management; conflict resolution between management and employees); advertising (planning and implementation of advertising campaigns); other services, rendered to legal entities and are not related to other activities (evaluation of solvency and reliability of entities or persons; appraisal services).
– Public administration.
– Education: complete General secondary education (the teaching of the foundations of Economics); a professional technical education (teaching economic disciplines); higher education (teaching economic disciplines; scientific-methodical providing of training; adult education and other types of education (teaching economic disciplines and scientific-methodical support of educational process in educational institutions of postgraduate education).
– Collective, public and personal services: the organization of Industrialists and entrepreneurs (the activities of organizations whose members are interested mainly in the development of enterprises and associated with a competitive activity or profession).
Professional activity of master in business Economics at the primary positions is to perform business management functions, analytical research, rationale and making strategic and tactical decisions, the formation of the internal economic mechanism of enterprises, the effective functioning and development.
Access to further education
Master of science in field of study “Economics of enterprise” can continue training in postgraduate study on a competitive basis.
Regulations on examinations, assessment and evaluation
Temporary regulation “On credit-modular system of educational process organization in Uman state pedagogical University named after Pavlo Tychyna”
Certification of quality of preparation of masters on economy of the enterprise in establishing actual compliance level of educational training to the requirements of the EQC is the State examination Commission in this specialty. Certification is carried out on the basis of the evaluation of the level of professional knowledge, abilities and skills of graduates by protecting the master’s work.
Form of training:
Olexander Petrovych Kirdan, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor (Docent), the Dean of The department of economy and socio-behavioral sciences
Structural-logical scheme for the bachelor`s degree training course 8.050107 Economics of enterprise
Description of individual course units
|MODULE CODE||MODULE NAME|
|MANDATORY TRAINING COURSE|
|ОНД.03||Innovative development of firms|
|ОНД.06||Economic managemet of enterprises|
|ОНД.08||Management of projects|
|FACULTY COURSE SELECTION|
|ДВФ.04||Management of strategic changes|